The "Randomized" recipe consists in random sending volumes.
That means that your inbox will send a random amount of emails each day. You can edit this amount as you wish.
💡 This strategy is adapted if your inbox is already warmed and if you want to run experimentation.
1. After you connected your inbox, in the "Warm-up option", select the "Randomized" recipe
2. Click on the "Warm-up timing range" field
3. Select a starting date and an ending date in the calendar pop-up
💡 Note : We recommend to select a minimum duration of 45 days to take full benefits from the warm-up.
4. Click on the "Maximum emails sent/day" field and define an amount
💡 Note: We recommend to select an amount of 40 emails if you are setting your first warm-up campaign and not exceed the given limit.
5. Click on the "Reply rate/day" field and define a percentage
💡 Note: We recommend to select a rate of 30% to take full benefits from the warm-up, and not exceed 45%
6. Click on the "Done" button to validate your warm-up options and start the campaign
7. Congrats! 🎉 You successfully set up your "Randomized" warm-up campaign!