To warm up your inbox, Warmbox automatically answers your warm-up emails according to a reply rate you defined. As a result, you will receive many emails from Warmbox inboxes network.
In order to ensure that your inbox remains tidy despite this extra flow of "warm-up" emails, you need to store these in a separate folder.
For Gmail - Gsuite
1. In Gmail, click on the "Settings" icon and select "See all settings"
2. In the "Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab and click on the "Create a new filter" button
3. Type "- wbx" in the subject field in lowercase and with a space between "-" and "wbx" for the first filter, then click on the "Create filter" button.
4. Then, select the following boxes:
"Skip the Inbox (Archive it)"
"Apply the label" and choose the label you want to apply or create a new one
"Also apply filter to X matching conversations"
5. Finally, click on the "Create Filter" button
6. Congrats! 🎉 You successfully set up a filter! Warm-up emails coming from Warmbox will be stored in a specific folder. You can consult those emails in the folder in the left bar menu of Gmail.